Putting Property into a Foreign Jurisdiction

From uniform laws.org’s section on the uniform trust code:

“(c) Without precluding the right of the court to order, approve, or disapprove a transfer, the trustee, in furtherance of the duty prescribed by subsection (b), may transfer the trust’s principal place of administration to another State or to a jurisdiction outside of the United States.”

There re you have it- presumably one could place ones land in a private trust which designates its law as being outside of the United States.  The terms indicated in the trust would be the law applicable to the property, in most situations.

http://www uniformlaws org/shared/docs/trust_code/UTC_Final_rev2014.pdf

Because they can track links, I removed the first two dots. You have to replace them.